Sunday, July 26, 2026

Quick Post so my friends & family don't worry!

 

Good Sunday morning!

Spent the weekend with the family and a wedding and really forgot to post! So I am going to do a quick Post before I hit the road this afternoon.

Saturday we spent the day hanging at the Long Compound and visiting with the grand kids. I was given a display of what Kevin's labs do for duck hunting, as he threw some training ducks into the pond and the dogs took off after them, grabbed them out of the water and returned them to him. It was quite impressive. The youngest of the three is only 12 weeks old and obviously has the natural instinct already, keeping up with the two older dogs in the fetch and return exercise. 

Later we met up with Savanah and Harley's two girls at the Troy park for awhile. Troy has one of the most impressive city parks I have ever seen. 

Sunday was spent in wedding mode, as my oldest granddaughter, Jewel, was marrying her soulmate, Jon Cover.

I will post a longer post with more photos tonight when I get to my next stop. 

Peace and Love all. ~ Bobbi


Harleigh and Aurora


No comments: