Sunday, July 14, 2024

The Road to New Adventures Begins with One Mile at a Time

 As I sit on my front porch watching the sun scootch lazily behind an all too familiar barn across the street, I once again find myself questioning the veracity of my decision to hop on my motorcycle and venture off to places undetermined and adventures (or, quite honestly) challenges that may or may not be beyond my abilities to master. However it is the adventure and challenge that draws me to the two lane exploration of this fantastic country. Because life is not a spectator sport. It is meant to be experienced,  in all it's glory. Come enjoy exploring America's treasures with me. I won't be as cool as Marlin Perkins but I will certainly try to be entertaining.  

Peace all. And I will see you on the road!

Bobbi

No comments: