Thursday, July 2, 2015

Hittin' the Road

Thursday morning and the weather forecast is looking quite favorable, at least for the next few days. Scoot is packed and I will be dropping off the pooch at the kennel before heading out.

Today's itinerary consists of a jaunt north to hook up with an associate for breakfast. He asked if he could tag along for the first couple legs of the trip, promising not to hijack the adventure so I acquiesced. We're running 90 for all of the day today, looking to rack up about 370 miles. The plan is to pull in to beautiful Utica, NY around dinner time. The only thing special about this initial destination is the simple fact that it is one of the unofficial gateways to the Adirondacks.

Tomorrow we head north towards Lake Placid. I plan on meandering my way from Utica on as I have allowed for plenty of time on the rest of the ride for looking at roadside attractions and scenic view points.

Until tonight, Peace.

Bobbi

No comments: