Sunday, January 20, 2013

I Finally Get to Use to Bag...

Unless you travel on two wheels, you will not truly appreciate the following comments. Last year, before my little princess (ha ha, my 105 pound American Bulldog) tore her doggie version of an ACL and made us cancel our much anticipated trip to Maine, I purchased what I considered the ultimate motorcycle tour pack for somebody who rides a sport touring bike. I bought a Saddlemen TF3300DE deluxe rack bag. Tonight I am rediscovering the joy I felt that day back in June, 2012 when I explored this touring wonder and thought, WOW, if I could develop a touring bag for my bike, this is pretty fucking close.

I cannot recreate a trip we didn't take and I can't expect this trip to replace our epic run to Maine. I can only hope that this bag gets a decent work out this time around. Life is short...travel with the best.

No comments: