Sunday, August 1, 2021

ONE LAST POST FROM THE 2021 ROAD TRIP

 Well, this one is in the bag. I am back home, safe and sound and already missing the road. Made some new friends and enjoyed the company of those I have already had the pleasure to ride with.

The house in Gatlinburg was a perfect fit for our large group... unfortunately afternoon traffic in that little mountain town abso-fucking-lutely sucks. But it was like having our own private hotel for our group, and to that end, total kudos to our road captain and trip planner, Jim Martin. You totally rock. You planned for just about everything. And a HUGE thank you to Tiffany for driving the truck that carried all the goodies. And thanks to Charles for the awesome cooking and prime rib after a long day ride... a total first after years of road trips! And to the entire crew for pitching in and making the whole trip a total blast. I was extremely hesitant to ride with such a large group as I have been riding solo for the last eight years. You guys totally restored my faith in people. And for that, I thank you all!!!

I would like to thank Tiffany for graciously allowing me to capture some of her kick ass photos as she got the good stuff so I, quite frankly, got lazy. I mean, how could I possibly compete with her work? LOL 

So with that, here are some final pictures from the trip. And on one last closing note, I am immensely thankful that our wind brother, Steve, made it through his accident with minimal damage. Every road trip we embark on could conceivably result in a different ending. Thankfully, he made it home and all is as well as can be expected. The Harley gods were truly smiling on you that day, brother.

Peace all and thanks again for riding along!!! Until next time, keep the rubber side down and open that throttle every chance you get. Because tomorrow isn't promised.

Bobbi










 

No comments: