Saturday, July 1, 2023

Hanging In Arkansas for a Day

 I do believe ... as it is hard to keep track on the road ... that today is Saturday. I checked into the Best Court


Cottages in Hot Springs, Arkansas yesterday afternoon. Uh yeah, that was Friday, right? LOL

And got my girl into my own private garage attached to my little cottage. I had scoped out this place a year ago and thought it would be a perfect hide away for a bike trip. What would have been really perfect? This place filled with motorcycle riders! But alas, it was not to be and so, I was the only noisy intruder upon check in. Shocking, but I am more than used to it! LOL

So yesterday was a much needed laundry day because everything I had was in


need of a good wash. I managed to locate the laundromat, mashed clothes and made my way back to the cottage. This morning was a breakfast at the attached restaurant then a 230 mile loop around the area. The heat and humidity is stifling. Exhausting. I have no fucking clue how people live

here!

So I settled in this little place and was more comfortable than I have been in any accommodation on the road thus far.  Secure but, more importantly, comfortable. Very at home here.

Saturday... yes, it is Saturday, right? I took off for a nice ride up route 7 to a couple of others roads, doing a 230 mile loops back to the cabins. Hotter than hell. A most exhausting ride. But better than rain! 

Here are some pictures from today's ride. 

But first...


What the fuck is this nuclear sign people? I mean... really???









1 comment:

Jeffrey C. Nichols said...

Hwy 7 through the Ozarks awesome.