Tuesday, July 6, 2021

 I am baaaaack and I am ready to rock and roll!!!


Yo peeps. I am not back. I have been here all along, nestled up in my safe place in NE Ohio, taking care of me so I would be ready to do this again. You know, this thing called road trippin....

 Been very bad to myself and have indulged in really good food over the past year as I have hibernated. I used it as an excuse and I am not apologizing because, well, sometimes things happen. 

 But I am ready to put two wheels on some two lane black top and make some memories and I hope you all will join me in my endeavor. And whatever ... if you don't well, I hope like hell you are sharing your adventures with me down the road! 

 Bike is in the shop and probably gonna cost me way too much to make me comfy for a long road trip. New
rubber in the back, new brake fluid, full tune up. So that when I hit the road, I am good for a few thousand road miles.

 You gonna come along? I would be honored. Looking forward to sharing my mishaps and adventures and scenery with you all!!

 Happy Post Pandemic Peeps! Let's get back to Life!!!

Bobbi

No comments: