Sunday, July 9, 2023

Some More from the National Motorcycle Museium in Anamosa, Iowa

 I took SO many photos at the motorcycle museum and me being the technical midget that I admittedly am, have not been able to figure out how to do a large photo dump from my Samsung S22 to my Google Chromebook yet ... the key word here is YET. I will, I assure you, figure this out just about the time I get a new phone or a new notebook! LOL

So here is a huge photo dump of pictures from the museum. As I said in my previous post, it was an impressive collection that will be like dust in the wind after this September. All going to the people with money, a loss for the people without. That's capitalism though, I guess. That's how this system works.

BTW check out the electronics on the 1986 Gold Wing! LOL - Enjoy!! Bobbi





































































1 comment:

Jeffrey C. Nichols said...

Love it! Great pictures, thanks for sharing your trip!