Sunday, June 24, 2018

Time For Another Road Trip

The solstice has passed and normally I bide my time a bit before hitting the two lane black top for some wind therapy. But this year I am heading out a little earlier than normal. I plan on starting my annual journey June 30th, heading south west from NE Ohio, to the small town of Yellow Springs, OH. I little jewel in this part of the country, with a twist of hippy and college spirit outside of Dayton, OH, I have long wanted to explore this town and all she has to offer. From there, I will catch US 40, the National Road, west towards Troy, Illinois, to spend the fourth of July with my Kidz. Then it is a zag back towards Decatur, Alabama to visit Cousin Kimmie and Gary and do some long over due weekend riding with those two. At the end of the weekend, it is on the Milledgeville, Georgia and if my HS buddy, Jeff, isn't too burned out from a week of family for the fourth of July, I will visit with him and his wife. Plan B is to explore all that northern Georgia has to offer before meandering my way north.

I would be honored to have you along for the journey. As always, I never know what adventures await me. Hopefully, there is nothing to treacherous. But life on the road is never boring. Hope to have you along for the ride.

Peace all.

Bobbi

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait for your adventure.

Unknown said...

Ah, the smells of BBQ's, fresh cut grass, campfire smoke, damp evening air and that wonderful majestic aroma of gasoline. I must say I am envious, thanks for the invite to ride along. Looking forward to the adventur.

Jake