Monday, July 17, 2017

It's My Time Of Year

Yes, it is my time of year. That time when everybody is running to this run or that run, this concert or that street scene, and all I want to do is escape. I want to hop on my two wheel chariot and race the sun and dance with the wind from sunrise to sunset. I want to be free from the responsibilities of being an adult for a couple of weeks, and become the wild child I am at heart. I want to explore and meet new people and see new things. But mostly, I want to express my thanks to the opportunity life has afforded me by living it to the fullest.

And so, on Thursday, July 20th, a new endeavor, a new adventure is ahead of me. I would be honored if you would come along for the ride, or, at least, check in once in awhile. I love sharing these adventures and I am always honored by the company I have along the way. Keeping the rubber side down and the smiles up and living the dream, baby, living the dream. Peace to all. See you On The Road!

Bobbi

No comments: